Sree Narayana Law College’s 1st All India Virtual Moot Court Competition 2020 is an initiative targeting law students across the country, whom are in pursuit of showcasing their advocacy and research skills, the sine qua non of legal profession.
The core objective is to help law students to polish their professional abilities thereby emancipating their competency to handle future endeavors.
To all those law students who wish to stay academically oriented, this window of opportunity is for you.
Eligibility and Team Composition
- Each team shall comprise of two speakers and one researcher.
- Students from all law colleges/institutions/universities across the country recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to take part in the Competition.
- All participants must be currently pursuing their bachelor’s degree in Law, i.e., either 3 year or 5-year courses.
- Only one team per college shall be allowed to participate.
- The official language of the competition shall be English.
Registration shall be based on a first come first serve basis.
Registration procedure shall consist of provisional registration and final registration. Provisional registration shall be restricted to a maximum number of 20 teams.
Each team shall provisionally register by filling the Google Form I before 20th November 2020, 11:59 pm.
Provisional registration after the given deadline shall not be accepted, under any circumstances.
On completion of provisional registration, organizers shall intimate acknowledgment to the participating teams.
Teams successfully registered provisionally shall be allotted unique team codes which shall be used to identify the teams during the course of the competition.
All teams advancing to the preliminary round must comply with final registration by filling Google Form II and attachment of screenshot/scanned copy of the receipt generated on payment of the registration fee and submitting the same before 1st December 2020, 11:59 pm.
The registration fee is to be paid only by the teams that are selected for the Preliminary Rounds.
Registration procedure shall be deemed to be confirmed only on completion of all the formalities as specified above. Failure to do so shall be treated as a withdrawal from the competition.
Mode of Payment
The registration fee shall be Rs. 1000/- per team.
Mode of Payment: Google Pay/Demand Draft/NEFT
Google Pay: Rejeesh CR, +919995771337
Demand Draft (NEFT)
- Name: Sree Narayana Law College, Poothotta Payable at Ernakulam
- Account Name: Sree Narayana Law College, Poothotta
- Account Number: 00000032715193367
- Branch: Kanjiramattom
- IFS Code: SBIN0011918
- Request for Refund of Registration Fee shall not be entertained.
For any queries regarding the competition and moot proposition: snlcvmcc2020[at]gmail.com.
- E-mail ID: snlcmootcourtsociety[at]gmail.com
- Babu Bethovan: +91 81297 58372
- Aswathi Sukumaran: +91 94972 27411
- Swathi Guptha: +91 94460 13939
- Tanya Tom: +91 90377 53705
For the brochure of the moot court competition, click here.
For the moot proposition, click here. https://www.lawctopus.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Moot-Proposition.pdf
For the rulebook of the moot court competition, click here. https://www.lawctopus.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Rulebook.pdf