LAST DATE TO APPLY – 31TH OCT 2020
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Delhi State Legal Services Authority erstwhile Delhi Legal Aid & Advice Board has been constituted by an Act of Parliament passed under “The Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987” as amended by Legal Services Authorities (Amendment) Act, 2002, to provide free and competent legal service to the weaker sections of the society to ensure that opportunities for securing justice are not denied to any citizen by reason of economic or other disabilities, and to organize Lok Adalats to secure that the operation of the legal system promotes justice on a basis of equal opportunity. The Central Office of Delhi State Legal Services Authority functions from 1st Floor, Patiala House Courts, New Delhi. The DSLSA works under the administrative control of High Court of Delhi.
NUMBER OF VACANIES
- Candidate must be a law graduate having passed out after March, 2017 from any Law School/College/University/ Institution and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as Advocate, with at least 60% marks.
- Candidate must not be above 27 years of age as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Candidate studying in the final year shall also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law degree at the time of interview /before taking up the assignment as Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of MS-PowerPoint/word/Excel.
- Candidate shall prepare PowerPoint Presentation on POCSO Act comprising of at least 15 slides. Presentation is to be attached along with Application form.
- Legal Assistance to victims of human trafficking and looking after their welfare and rehabilitation with coordination of various NGOs working in the field.
- Assisting Legal Services Advocates who are trained advocate mediators to identify element of settlement in the referred cases which are taken up in the Crime Against Women Cell in each District as also in IPR matters from the
Office of the Registrar of Trade Marks & Patents.
- Support and assistance in the Project of Rehabilitation of ‘Street Children’ to the various stakeholders including District Child Protection Unit in every District of Delhi.
- Preparation of pamphlets & information material to be used in awareness & legal literacy programmes.
Rs. 35000/- per month
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates may apply online through our official website http://dslsa.org w.ef. 07.10.2020 to 31.10.2020.
Starting Date of Online Application: 07/10/2020
Closing Date of Online Application: 32/10/2020
Official website of Delhi State Legal Services Authority — http://dslsa.org
For Advt., See following PDF file — http://dslsa.org/2020/10/01/notice-regarding-engagement-of-law-clerk-cum-research-assistant-on-short-term-contractual-basis/