LAST DATE TO APPLY – 11TH NOV 2020
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
The Indian Army, as we know it today became operational after the Country gained independence from British colonialism. The Indian Army’s HQ is located in New Delhi and functions under the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is responsible for the command, control, and administration as a whole. The Army is divided into six operational commands (field armies) and one training command, each under the command of a Lieutenant General, who has an equal status to the Vice-Chief of Army Staff (VCOAS), working under the control of Army HQ in New Delhi.
NUMBER OF VACANCIES
08 Nos. (Men – 05, Women – 03)
All India, multiple cities
- Educational Qualification: Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (03 years professional after graduation or 05 years after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/ State. Candidate should be from a College/ University recognized by Bar Council of India.
- Strong English oral and written skills.
- Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and maximum 27 years as on 01/01/2021.
- Only unmarried Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Willingness to travel within the country.
Salary and other Allowance as per rules/provisions thereof.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Indian Army — https://joinindianarmy.nic.in(See Application form’s link given below) from dated 13/10/2020 to 11/11/2020 up to 03:00 PM.
Upon successful submission of online application form, the system generated Registration/ Acknowledgement Slip will appear on the computer screen. Candidates must print-out it for future correspondence.DO NOT SEND ANY PRINT-OUT/HARD COPY OR DOCUMENTS TO INDIAN ARMY AT THIS STAGE. All the verification will be done in due course.
For detailed instruction on how to apply online, please go through the officially released advertisement (See below given link/ PDF file for more details)
Starting Date of Online Application: 13/10/2020
Closing Date of Online Application: 11/11/2020
Official website of Indian Army — https://joinindianarmy.nic.in
For Advt., See following PDF file — SEE DETAILED ADVT.