Call for Papers: HPNLU Journal of Environment and Disaster Management: Submit by Oct 18
About the Journal
The HPNLU’s Journal of Environment and Disaster Management is an annual double-blind peer-reviewed journal of the Centre for Environment and Disaster Management, Himachal Pradesh National Law University Shimla.
The Journal aims to be a forum that engages and promotes scholarly research works amongst academicians, researchers and students interested in environmental law and disaster management.
Call for Papers
The HPNLU Journal of Environment and Disaster Management, (Volume 1 Issue 1 of 2020) invites scholarly contributions for the maiden issue. The maiden issue of the Journal is scheduled to be published online in the month of December 2020.
The last date for submission of contributions is October 18, 2020.
Environment Law and Disaster Management
Categories for Submission
The contribution may be made in the form of Article, Notes & Comments and Book Review. The contribution, in any category, should be a comprehensive and in-depth analysis of contemporary issues in Environmental Law and/or Disaster Management
Following word limits should be observed:
- Articles (6000 to 10000 words)
- Essays & Comments (4000 to 6000 words)
- Book Review (3000 to 4000 words)
Note: Contribution under this The category is required to be made along with the new hard copy of the Book.
- Submissions shall be accepted only in the English language.
- All Articles must be accompanied with an ‘abstract’ of 250-300 words. The abstract must expressly include the novelty and usefulness of the idea that the author wishes to put forth and must categorically mention the specific contribution of the article beyond the existing available literature.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to one (01) co-author only.
- The manuscript should not contain any references to the identity of the authors.
- The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and 1.5-line spacing. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and single line spacing.
- For Citation, the Bluebook, A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition), should be strictly followed. (Author(s) may visit freely accessible website of Cornell University Law School.
- Manuscripts should only use footnotes as a means of citation. No other method shall be permitted.
- Lengthy Quotations are discouraged. Author(s) should avoid long quotations and keep it at minimum wherever necessary with full and proper acknowledgement.
- Lengthy and multi-paragraphed footnotes are discouraged. The citations must mention the page(s) of the source and in cases where Court Judgments are referred to, the footnote should also mention the paragraph of the judgment in addition to the page number of the Reporter.
- Only authoritative websites may be cited. References to internet sources such as Wikipedia, blogs, commercial websites, etc., are not acceptable.
- Send your manuscript in MS Word (.docx) format to firstname.lastname@example.org.The subject of the email should be“Submission for HPNLU-JEDM”.
Email ID: email@example.com