TECHTALK ON COVID-19 & CYBERLAWS IN INDIA
Our Research Scholar Mr. Abhimanyu Singh, Founder-ManuLegal, Advocate, Rajasthan High Court, Jaipur.
Abhimanyu Singh is a young, strategic and responsive academician and cyber lawyer who is an expert in legal field having more than 6 years of experience in litigation, teaching and research. Abhimanyu completed his B.A.-LLB (Hons.) from Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (NLU Patiala) and also holds a Master’s in Criminal Laws. He has cleared UGC-NET in Criminology and in Law. He specialises in laws related to Cyber Crimes, Juvenile Delinquency, Criminal Justice Administration, Forensic Investigations, Domestic violence, Family, Corporate, drafting & vetting of documents, Labor and Business Laws.
06th June 2020 (Saturday)
Time: 16:00 Hrs
Duration: 45 – 60 Mins
- Challenges and opportunities faced by Industry Police’s experience in dealing with cybercrime
- Judicial preparedness in dealing with cybercrime
- What is the law currently and how might it evolve
- Five most prevalent cyber threats to law firms
- Why cybersecurity is not IT’s responsibility
- Judicial approach towards protection of systems through cybersecurity laws in Light of Covid-19
- Procedural provisions relating to the cybersecurity laws in India
- Immediate steps to be taken in light of Covid-19.
- BTech & BE Students, College Faculty & Administration team, Individuals & Research Scholars
- Corporate Individuals
About SmartData Labs:
SmartData Labs is an Education Council, Govt. of India affiliated company. We empower enthusiast with providing practical learnings on Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Block Chain, Data Science, Internet of Things and Robotics.
Our team of experts is Internationally Certified by various Certifications and has overall 15+ Years of experience in dealing with local and International Projects.
Anyone interested to enquire for Internship’s, Workshops, Bootcamps and Hackathons. Please feel free to connect with our HR and plan for a engagement by our experienced subject-matter expert (SME).
Technology We Support:
- Cyber Security
- Internet of Things
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Block Chain