About the Institution
Sleepiz AG is a Zurich based Med-Tech startup with a mission to revolutionize sleep disorder diagnosis through contactless, continuous, nocturnal vital assessment during sleep.
About the Internship
- Are you interested in intellectual property law?
- Are you interested in understanding revolutionizing inventions and strategizing protection? Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious?
- Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable?
- Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Roles & Responsbilities
- Collaborating with R&D professionals, engineers and data scientists for understanding Sleepiz’s inventions.
- Conducting extensive research on patent and patentability across international guidelines, including prior art, literature, validity/invalidity, and landscape, amongst others and prepare search reports.
- Provide technical advice and guidance on patent based on search reports, including assessing the patentability of inventions.
- Participate in devising intellectual property strategy for our inventions with relevant stakeholders.
- Facilitate the drafting process of a patent application, amongst other documentation.
Pune, Maharashtra, India
0 – 1 Year
- Law degree holder (LLB/LLM) OR PG or a Certificate Course in IPR, or equivalent.
- Knowledge on technical, scientific and legal aspects of inventions and intellectual property.
- Knowledge of drafting patent assets and conducting associated patent analysis and due diligence.
- Exposure to EPO or USPTO would be advantageous.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to simplify complex information.
- Self-motivated, dynamic with a can-do attitude and ability to work independently.
- Be available to work from home, with stable internet bandwidth and your own hardware for 5 months.
Excellent Knowledge of:
- Intellectual Property Law and Patent Law.
- Patent research and analysis using patent databases.